NOTE: This position is a part time, hybrid role. Considering applicants in the New York City area only.
Welcome to the world of glamour and luxury. At Deborah Pagani, we are curating and designing luxury fashion experiences deeply inspired by the glamour of the 80s and 90s. As our business is growing beyond our already viral product line, we are looking for the next social media enthusiast, who not only has an eye for the latest trends and high fashion aesthetic, but also who has a pulse on the ever changing strategies and nuances of all things social, from algorithms, optimizations and engagement to the latest trending Tik Tok audios.
This Individual Will:
• Completely own and optimize our current social media channels including Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and more
• Grow our following and engagement rates across platforms using creative problem solving and developing tailored strategies to evolve our content
• Monitor, post and engage across all of our social platforms
• Collect, organize and schedule posts under the direction of the Creative Director
• Create content using your iPhone that captures our unique collection of products in new ways that align with current trends
• Monitor and document all platform performance and analytics for regular internal presentations of social performance and informed optimization strategies
• Research platform and industry specific trends, hashtags and press
Skills You Have:
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics
• A passion for storytelling and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A passion for the fashion and beauty industry
• 2+ years of social media management experience
• Photo and video editing skills
Be able to commit to a part-time work schedule, which is 3 days per week during 9am-5pm ET business hours Monday-Friday. This is a hybrid work environment in which specific days will require for on-site and remote work. Position has potential to become full-time. Starting salary will be based on an hourly rate of $25/hr with potential to negotiate after 3 months.
Deborah Pagani is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Deborah Pagani provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
To Apply: Please send your resume to
Scroll to Continue